MGI Experience: Attended since 2009.
MGI experience highlight: It took place in 2009 when Burt was tossing the football around at Shula’s steakhouse and threw the ball to no one in particular and the ball landed on a dining room table that was fully set up for a seven course meal for four. Yes, complete with all the glasses! The damage was extensive, but Delvis took care of it.
“Also a rookie lesson, take care of the veterans! If I need to tell a rookie what that means, he shouldn’t be on the trip!” added BK
Other B-Train oddities:
- Handicap – 15
- Favorite movie line – “Make more birdies then”
- Favorite dinner – trying to muscle down the 48oz porterhouse at Shula’s which is on sale for $84
- Favorite roomate on a trip – Goleno
- Favorite tanning lotion – Tann Summers
- Favorite golf hole on the Senator – 11